We’re here when you take that first step to getting better. And, we’re still here to help you stay well for life.
Since 1968, Psychiatric Services has provided personalized, comprehensive mental health care. Our experienced clinicians make the difference. Mental health problems deserve compassionate attention. Because how you feel, really does matter.
How Can We Help?
- counseling and therapy
- psychiatric medication and evaluation
- couples therapy
- custody, divorce and legal issues
- child, teen and family treatment
- ADHD, learning disabilities and autism
- anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder
- stress-related health problems
- personality and self-regulation problems
Find a therapist…
Contact Us Page
2727 Marshall Court
Madison, WI 53705
M-F 8:00 am–6:00 pm
Please note there is construction on Marshall Ct.
Parking may be limited.
Please plan accordingly.