We’re here when you take that first step to getting better. And, we’re still here to help you stay well for life.
Since 1968, Psychiatric Services has provided personalized, comprehensive mental health care. Our experienced clinicians make the difference. Mental health problems deserve compassionate attention. Because how you feel, really does matter.
How Can We Help?
- counseling and therapy
- psychiatric medication and evaluation
- couples therapy
- custody, divorce and legal issues
- child, teen and family treatment
- ADHD, learning disabilities and autism
- anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder
- stress-related health problems
- personality and self-regulation problems
Find a therapist…
Contact Us Page
Phone: 608.238.9354 Fax 608.238.7675
2727 Marshall Court
Madison, WI 53705
M-F 8:00 am–6:00 pm
In Observance of Thanksgiving
Our Office Will Be Closed
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Friday, November 29, 2013